The Rallye MAX-G™ is the next-generation, GPS-based successor to the most trusted rally computer in the world, the Rallye VRL™. We've taken decades of feedback into account to design and manufacture the best competition rally computer in the world.
New Case Design
We partnered with a SCUBA computer company to design a case more resistant to weather and condensation. The case features a seamless waterproof lens and is assembled in nitrogen gas to prevent condensation.
New Custom Display
We designed a custom LCD with a 180° vertical viewing angle and ultra-sharp contrast. The Rallye MAX-G™ display has super-large digits. We also added 11 helpful on-screen icons to make operation more simple.
New Hardware and Software
The Rallye MAX-G™ builds on the software and hardware platform that we launched with the Rallye CAP™ computer in 2014. Already proven in rallies around the world, this new platform is more reliable and more user friendly.
The Rallye MAX-G™ is a drop-in replacement for the Rallye VRL™. Mounting dimensions, cable connections, and accessories are compatible with most rally installations. Overall dimensions are 95mm x 49mm x 28mm.
- Rallye MAX-G™ computer
- New style 3-button remote thumb switch
- New, faster GPS receiver
- Power cable
- Instruction manual
- Adjustable odometer
- Speedometer with resettable peak speed mode
- CAP compass heading display
- GPS-based time-of-day clock
- New GPS updates 5x faster (5 updates per second)
- Almost instant "warm" satellite acquisition
- Resettable hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Resettable second trip odometer
- Supports kilometers and miles
- AutoCal™ automatically adjusts to match the route
- OdoQuick™ feature eliminates mode changes to check odometer while in CAP mode
- New OdoPause™ feature makes adjustments easier while moving
- 180° vertical viewing angle
- Large, sharp contrast digits
- 11 helpful icons improve ease of use
- Adjustable backlight has night mode (dim) and day mode (bright)
- Auto shut off after 2 hours of no activity
- Total lifetime distance stored into permanent memory
- Requires a hard-wired connection to the motorcycle's 12V battery
- Small GPS receiver can be mounted almost anywhere with a zip-tie
- 12 month warranty